Monday, November 23, 2009

The True Test

Last week Burke and I noticed on multiple occasions that McKay picks up all his finger food with his left hand while leaving his right hand under the tray in his lap.

Since Burke is a lefty, we figured McKay has a decent chance of also being a lefty.

I finally commented that we won't really know until he's older. The "true test" will be . . .

Simultaneously, Burke said it'll be which hand he throws a football with, and I said it'll be which hand he writes with.

When will we know? I guess only time will tell.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Julia! Hi!
It's been so long since I talked to you. How are you guys doing? Mckay is getting so big and cute. I need your e-mail address so I can invite you to our blog.

Anna said...

Are holding a poll for guesses? My vote: LEFT. Sorry Julia, he is his father's son...

Steven and Andelyn Bohls said...

I hope he's a lefty-- they are super awesome! Scarlett is showing some tendencies that way too, but she's so young still that it could be different tomorrow. I guess like you said- only time will tell. Oh, and we miss you guys so so much!

gbrooks said...

Your "true test" answers are so indicative of who each of you are! I'm voting for left too.