Sunday, September 7, 2008

New Couches

Last weekend, we got new couches for the apartment. They look great. The unfortunate thing is that Burke and I still won't have any furniture when we leave the apartment, except for two lamps and a bed. But we are grateful for a fully furnished apartment for now. Here are some pictures. BEFORE:
(Sorry about the bookshelf mess; we were in the process of getting schoolbooks ready too.)
Uncle David, Uncle Scott, my mom's cousin Drew, and my granddad came to help.

AFTER:

4 comments:

James and Alyson said...

The couches look great! Where did they come from?

Julia said...

Mom and I found them at Sam's Club when I went home. She decided the apartment needed new couches.

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Oh wow, I really like those new couches. They look so nice in your apartment.

Carol said...

The couches look great. I hope they are comfy! Not to worry about the old ones though, they have a new home at Kathryn's new apartment (their 3rd home).